We are looking for Estates Agents in Ashington and Blyth to join our team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking tomake a successful career in the real estate industry.
This position is perfect for those who value their flexibility and freedom, as you can set your own hours and choose when and where you work.
• Generate new business opportunities by marketing properties and creating relationships with potential buyers and sellers.
• Understand and be able to explain complex legal documents to clients.
• Maintain relationships with existing clients by providing ongoing customer service.
• Provide advice on market trends and other related information to clients.
• Negotiate sales and purchase agreements.
• Prepare contracts and paperwork for closing.
• Attend open houses and other events to generate leads.
• Contribute to the overall success of the company.
• Experience in the real estate industry is preferred but not required.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
• Strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Professional appearance and demeanour.
• Self-motivated and organised.
• Ability to use a computer and basic software programs.
We offer full training and support, so you don't need to have any experience to apply. If you think this position is perfect, please apply today!
Get in touch with us today on 01670 613203 or call us or WhatsApp us on 07444723020